Daily RV Camping Rates
Campsites range between $40.25 ~ $51.25 a night depending on campsite amenities and day of the week. Monday ~ Thursday is considered “weekday”. Friday ~ Sunday is considered “weekend”.
Weekly RV Camping Rates
30 amp w/ full hook-up – $303.75 or $338.75, depending on campsite selected.
30 amp w/ power & water only, no sewer (we do have a dump station) – $296.75.
50 amp w/ full hook-up – $$338.75.
Reservations 1 – 29 days; We do not offer or give refunds. We will extend a credit for 90 days from the date of cancellation. However, you must notify us by email 10 days or more prior to your check-in date to be eligible for the credit. The credit cannot be used for holiday or special event weekends and the original campsite is not guaranteed. The credit is based on a first come, first serve basis when rebooking.
Holidays & Special Events: Spring Martinsville Race, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend and Fall Martinsville Race.
There are no refunds for inclement weather or early departure.
To cancel a reservation, please call the office – (336) 427-8530
**We reserve the right to change your campsite in order to accommodate all campers and will try to notify you if such action is required.
No weekly tent camping (tent camping is limited to 3 nights).
- RV / Campers need to be maintained so they remain fully functional and mobile at all times.
- Campsites must remain clean and uncluttered at all times. A neat, clean appearance is the desired look.
- Gated security entrance
- Monthly campers can enjoy our laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in each men’s and woman’s bath house
- Outdoor pavilion for group party’s or gatherings
- Walking trails around and throughout the campground
- Extremely quiet, no major roads or highways nearby
- Pool is open from May 15th thru Labor Day (For registered campers only. We do not have a public pool)
- Propane sales
- General store
- Dan River Adventures – tubing, kayaking and canoeing