Please contact Dan River Campground to reserve more than 7 days at (336) 427-8530
- Rates are based on 6 people per site. Extra guests are $6 per day per site. All sites have a 8 person limit. If you have more than 8 people in your camping party (per site), please call to discuss.
- Daytime visitors to registered campers are welcome at no charge. Visitor hours are 9AM – 10PM. Visitors must stop by the office to check-in. There is a 2 visitor limit. Campers are not allowed to let in visitors unless authorized by the office.
- For RV sites; holiday (Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, Labor Day Weekend) and Martinsville Race Weekends require a 3-day reservation.
- Be sure that the site you choose is large enough to accommodate your RV / Camper and has the services you want.
Monthly Camping / Rates
We have designated monthly camping spots for seasonal campers and people who are temporarily working in the area.
Spring / Summer (April 1st thru September 30th) – $575 + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.14 per kWh.
Fall / Winter (October 1st thru March 31st) – $475 + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.14 per kWh.
Monthly rent and deposit are due at check-in. Monthly rent is due on your initial check-in date for the following months. Electricity is due at the end of each 30 day period on your initial check-in date.
A $50 electricity deposit is required from monthly campers and the deposit will be applied to the final electric bill. Monthly campers must also set up a P.O. Box for mail and packages. No mail / packages are permitted to be sent to the campground.
- Gated security entrance
- Monthly campers can enjoy our laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in each men’s and woman’s bath house
- Outdoor pavilion for group party’s or gatherings
- Pool is open from May 15th thru Labor Day
- Wi-Fi ($20/month)