We Are Currently Closed For The Fall & Winter Season
Tube Prices – Single Tubes: $18
Double Tubes: $40
Scroll Down For More Details About Tube Selection And Availability
Dan River Adventure river tubes are commercial grade river tubes. They are made from heavy duty 30 gauge PVC vinyl and are about 4 times thicker than a “regular” tube that you would normally buy.
- The blue river tube w/ backrest & cup holder is the tube most people choose. It is big and roomy and offers a comfortable float. Very popular.
- The blue double river tube w/ backrest is great for whenever two people want to share a tube.
- The teal river tube w/ backrest is mainly for children 5 ~ 8 years old. The teal river tube has a mesh bottom so small kids/children will not fall through the tube center. We only have a limited number of teal tubes, so please don’t reserve one unless it is for a child.
- The orange river tube has the same great comfort as the blue river tube, but does not have a backrest.
Blue River Tube w/ Backrest & Cup Holder (Most Popular Tube) $18
Blue Double River Tube w/ Backrest & Cup Holders (Popular Tube for Sweethearts) $40
Teal River Tube w/ Mesh Bottom, Backrest & Cup Holder $18
Orange River Tube w/ Cup Holder $18
When you reserve / book a river adventure you are renting equipment from Dan River Adventures. You are responsible for the equipment until it is returned to us. Equipment may include; tubes, canoes, kayaks, paddles, coolers, tubes for cooler flotation or personal flotation devices (life vest). In the rare event a tube is punctured and deflates, it is your responsibility, if possible, to retain the tube and return it to us.
We understand that accidents happen and that the river is unpredictable. Please read the following guidelines for rental equipment:
- Damage to equipment due to negligence, cigarettes, tied together tubes, or sharp objects will be billed to individuals accordingly.
- Customers are responsible for getting the equipment out of the river and up to the top of the river access.
- Equipment left in the river that floats downstream is considered lost and the customer will be charged for the lost equipment.
- In most cases, tubes cannot be patched or repaired if the puncture is large. Only small holes can be repaired.
- If a tubed is punctured and it is determined it cannot be repaired, customers are responsible for paying for damaged equipment; Single tubes are $30 to replace, double tubes are $35 to replace.
The following measures will apply to all river adventures this 2022 season:
- Reservations are required. We will try and accommodate walk-ins, however, our capacity to take people to the public river access is limited, so there may be delays.
- New river adventure schedule / times
To help keep us on schedule;
- Download, sign and bring your waiver(s) with you.
- Show up a minimum of 45 minutes early to check-in and turn in your waiver(s).
- If you brought a small soft-sided cooler, pouch or dry water bag, ensure it is packed and ready to go when we give our safety briefing.