Monthly Camping / Extended Stay / Rates
We have designated monthly camping sites for seasonal campers and people who are temporarily working in the area. We also offer extended stay periods (6 to 9 months) for campers who want to stay awhile longer. We do not allow permanent camping / tenancy. We are not a mobile home park or trailer park.
Spring / Summer (May 1st thru September 30th) – $575 per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.14 per kWh.
Fall / Winter (October 1st thru April 30th) – $475 per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.14 per kWh.
First months rent and electric deposit are due at check-in. To reserve a campsite before your arrival, we take a 50% deposit. The balance of the first months rent and electric deposit are due at check-in. A $50 electricity deposit is required from monthly campers and the deposit will be applied to the final electric bill. Monthly campers must also set up a P.O. Box for mail and packages. No mail / packages are permitted to be sent to the campground.
Monthly rent is due on your initial check-in date for the following months. Electricity is due at the end of each 30 day period on your initial check-in date.
- There are no refunds (rent refund) for early departure for monthly campers. Final electric bill will be calculated and your $50 deposit will be applied. If your final electric bill is less than $50, you will receive a refund for the difference. If your electric bill is more than your $50 deposit, you will be billed for the difference. Unused monthly rent (early departure) is not applicable to pay electric bill.
- RV / Campers need to be maintained so they remain fully functional and mobile at all times.
- Campsites must remain clean and uncluttered at all times. A neat, clean appearance is the desired look.
- Gated security entrance
- Monthly campers can enjoy our laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in each men’s and woman’s bath house
- Outdoor pavilion for group party’s or gatherings
- Pool is open from May 15th thru Labor Day (For registered campers only. We do not have a public pool)
- Wi-Fi ($20/month for monthly campers)
- Propane sales
- General store
- Dan River Adventures – tubing, kayaking and canoeing