Monthly Camping / Extended Stay Rates
We have designated monthly / month-to-month campsites for seasonal campers, full-time RVer’s and people who are temporarily working in the area. Our monthly camping is a first come / first serve basis. Our availability changes everyday. We have a waiting list, but if you want to secure a campsite, we require a 50% deposit.
If you need to stay more than a month, please call to discuss the options available depending on your individual situation. Please remember, we are a campground not a mobile home or trailer park where residency is permanent. In order to stay here on a monthly basis, you need to have a permanent home address.
** Note: All potential monthly / extended stay campers will be subject to a background check. Based on the results of the check, we will notify you of your eligibility.
Spring / Summer (March 15th thru September 30th) – $575 per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.14 per kWh.
Fall / Winter (October 1st thru March 14th) – $475 per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.14 per kWh.
Reservations for 30 days or more (monthly / seasonal camping), require a 50% deposit in order to reserve a campsite. Deposits are partially refundable pending you cancel your reservation 30 days or more prior to your check-in date. The cancellation fee is $100. Cancellations 29 days or less are not eligible for a refund. The deposit will apply directly to your balance upon arrival and the remainder of your balance will be due at check-in.
First months rent and electric deposit are due at check-in. To reserve a campsite before your arrival, we take a 50% deposit. The balance of the first months rent and electric deposit are due at check-in.
A $50 electricity deposit is required from monthly campers and the deposit will be applied to the final electric bill. Monthly campers must also set up a P.O. Box for mail and packages. No mail / packages are permitted to be sent to the campground.
Monthly rent is billed and due on your initial check-in date for the following months. Electricity is billed and due at the end of each 30 day period based on your initial check-in date. Rent and electric bills are due on or before the check-in date. We do not have a grace period for due bills. If you cannot pay the rent or electric on the due date, you will be instructed to leave the campground premises immediately.
- There are no refunds (rent refund) for early departure for monthly campers. Final electric bill will be calculated and your $50 deposit will be applied. If your final electric bill is less than $50, you will receive a refund for the difference. If your electric bill is more than your $50 deposit, you will be billed for the difference. Unused monthly rent (early departure) is not applicable to pay electric bill.
- RV / Campers need to be maintained so they remain fully functional and mobile at all times.
- Campsites must remain clean and uncluttered at all times. A neat, clean appearance is the desired look.
- Gated security entrance
- Monthly campers can enjoy our laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in each men’s and woman’s bath house
- Outdoor pavilion for group party’s or gatherings
- Walking trails around and throughout the campground
- Extremely quiet, no major roads or highways nearby
- Pool is open from May 15th thru Labor Day (For registered campers only. We do not have a public pool)
- Propane sales
- General store
- Dan River Adventures – tubing, kayaking and canoeing