Monthly Camping / Extended Stay Rates
We have designated monthly / extended stay campsites for seasonal campers, full-time RVer’s and people who are temporarily working in the area. Note, we are not a mobile home park, trailer park or retirement community. We do not offer permanent residency. We offer monthly / extended stay campsites on a temporary basis from 1 month to 12 months, and depending on the job requirements, maybe longer. Our monthly camping is a first come / first serve basis. Our availability changes frequently (weekly and / or daily). If a campsite is available, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the campsite. Monthly campsites are generally assigned when you check-in due to the nature of monthly camping. However, occasionally you may have the option to choose a campsite, but not often. If you want to be put on our “waiting list”, please email us your information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to stay more than a month, please call to discuss the options available depending on your individual situation. Please remember, we are a campground not a mobile home or trailer park where residency is permanent. In order to stay here on a monthly basis, you need to have a permanent home address.
Spring / Summer (March 15th thru September 30th) – $600 per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.15 per kWh.
Fall / Winter (October 1st thru March 14th) – $500 per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.15 per kWh.
Reservations 30 days or more (monthly / seasonal camping), require a 50% deposit in order to reserve a campsite. Deposits are non-refundable. Please ensure you have thought out your plans carefully for monthly camping before making a deposit.
First months campsite fees and electric deposit are due at check-in. To reserve a campsite before your arrival, we require a 50% deposit. The balance of the first months campsite fees and electric deposit are due at check-in.
Electric Deposit: A $50 electricity deposit is required from monthly campers and the deposit will be applied to the final electric bill. Monthly campers must also set up a P.O. Box for mail and packages. No mail / packages are permitted to be sent to the campground.
Monthly campsite fees are billed and due on your initial check-in date for the following months. Electricity is billed and due at the end of each 30 day period based on your initial check-in date. Campsite fees and electric bills are due on the check-in date. We do not have a grace period for due bills. If you cannot pay the campsite fees or electric on the due date, you will be instructed to leave the campground premises immediately.
- There are no refunds (rent refund) for early departure for monthly campers. Final electric bill will be calculated and your $50 deposit will be applied. If your final electric bill is less than $50, you will receive a refund for the difference. If your electric bill is more than your $50 deposit, you will be billed for the difference. Unused monthly campsite fees (early departure) are not applicable to pay electric bill.
- RV / Campers need to be maintained so they remain fully functional and mobile at all times.
- Campsites must remain clean and uncluttered at all times. A neat, clean appearance is the desired look.
- Gated security entrance
- Monthly campers can enjoy our laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in each men’s and woman’s bath house
- Outdoor pavilion for group party’s or gatherings
- Walking trails around and throughout the campground
- Extremely quiet, no major roads or highways nearby
- Pool is open from May 15th thru Labor Day (For registered campers only. We do not have a public pool)
- Propane sales
- General store
- Dan River Adventures – tubing, kayaking and canoeing