Monthly Camping / Extended Stay Rates
Monthly Camping – We are accepting bookings / reservations for monthly / extended-stay camping. If you need a campsite for a month or more, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have designated monthly / extended stay campsites for seasonal campers, full-time RVer’s and people who are temporarily working in the area. Note, we are not a mobile home park, trailer park or retirement community. We do not offer permanent residency. In order to stay here on a monthly basis, you need to have a permanent home address somewhere in the USA. The campground cannot be YOUR address. We offer monthly / extended stay campsites on a temporary basis depending on the job requirements. Our monthly camping is a first come / first serve basis. Our availability changes frequently (weekly and / or daily). The campground is maintained at a very high level and we expect our monthly campers to also have the same high standard. Untidy, messy, cluttered campsites are not allowed.
Monthly campsites are full hook-up. Campsites are assigned when you check-in, however, you will be assigned to a campsite that has the proper power requirements. For example, in you need 50 amp, you will be assigned a 50 amp campsite. If you need only need 30 amp, you may be assigned to a 30 amp (preferably), but you may also be assigned to a 50 amp campsite. You may occasionally have the option to choose a campsite, but not often. Please let us know if you need 30 or 50 amp service. If you want to be put on our “waiting list”, please email us your information at: email@example.com
Fall / Winter Rate (October 1st~ February 28th)- $600per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.15 per kWh.
Spring / Summer Rate (March 1st~ September 30th) – $675per month + electric. Electricity is sub-metered and billed at $0.15 per kWh.
Reservations 30 days or more (monthly / seasonal camping), require a 50% deposit in order to reserve a campsite. The balance of the first months campsite fees and electric deposit are due at check-in. Deposits are non-refundable. Please ensure you have thought out your plans carefully for monthly camping before making a deposit.
Electric Deposit: A $50 electricity deposit is required from monthly campers and the deposit will be applied to the final electric bill. Monthly campers must also set up a P.O. Box for mail and packages. No personal mail is permitted to be sent to the campground, but packages are OK.
Monthly campsite fees are billed and due on your initial check-in date for the following months. Electricity is billed and due at the end of each 30 day period based on your initial check-in date. Campsite fees and electric bills are due on the check-in date. We do not have a grace period for due bills. If you cannot pay the campsite fees or electric on the due date, you will be instructed to leave the campground premises immediately.
- There are no refunds (rent refund) for early departure for monthly campers. Final electric bill will be calculated and your $50 deposit will be applied. If your final electric bill is less than $50, you will receive a refund for the difference. If your electric bill is more than your $50 deposit, you will be billed for the difference. Unused monthly campsite fees (early departure) are not applicable to pay electric bill.
- RV / Campers need to be maintained so they remain fully functional and mobile at all times.
- Campsites must remain clean and uncluttered at all times. A neat, clean appearance is the desired look. This is strictly enforced.
- Pets – We have a 2 dog limit per campsite. We also have breed restrictions. Please ensure your dog is not on our list as we do not make exceptions for breeds. Dog breeds not allowed: German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Pitbull/Pit Terriers, Siberian Husky, Doberman Pinscher, Chow, Dalmation, Dogo Argentinos, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Bullmastiff. Although any dog breed can be aggressive, this lists represents the breeds that are the most naturally aggressive if not trained properly.
- Gated security entrance
- Monthly campers can enjoy our laundry facilities (washer/dryer) in each men’s and woman’s bath house
- Outdoor pavilion for group party’s or gatherings
- Walking trails around and throughout the campground
- Extremely quiet, no major roads or highways nearby
- Pool is open from May 15th thru Labor Day (For registered campers only. We do not have a public pool)
- Propane sales
- General store